Recipe by bugsbunnyfan
therse are a pleasure around the house!!always disappearing...even when hot!
Top Review by pattykake333
I am at a loss as to why reviewers would rate this recipe at 4 stars when it is obviously missing ingredients. The batter created from this recipe is not a cake/cupcake batter, but more like cookie batter. The recipe does not work without milk and even then, it is not a very good recipe for cupcakes as the cake made even after the addition of up to 1/2 cup of milk is very dense.
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 24 muffin pans with paper liners or grease pans and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Cream butter.
- Add sugar, beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one after each addition, stir in vanilla.
- Put in prepared pans, bake about 20 minutes.