Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another vanilla cupcake recipe
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 350°C Sift dry ingredients.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy for about 5 minutes.
- Add in eggs one at a time leaving about 30 -60 seconds between each. After 4 eggs, beat further till the sugar is dissolved.
- Fold in dry ingredients alternating with liquid (milk) in 3 parts. Means you add in 1/3 flour, fold, 1/3 milk and 1/3 flour.continue.
- Fill cupcakes 3/4 full and bake for 25 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.