- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen puff pastry
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare and bake pastry shells as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill or pipe cream mixture into pastry shells just before serving.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.