Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
A lovely chilly treat that is ready in seconds. 2 tsp of malted milk powder may be added but it will up the sugar content.
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavored sugar-free instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups ice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth, crushing all of the ice.
Made this on a hot muggy day - it did the trick - it is refreshing and tasty! Changed the recipe a bit as I had some cold coffee in the fridge. Mixed 1/2 cup low-fat milk and 1/2 cup cold coffee and didn't add any Splenda or instant coffee. This turned out a great way to cool down!! Thanks Annacia!! :)