Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just love Vanilla Vodka! Keep it in the freezer to enjoy it at its best! AND I LOVE Cosmo's so what better than to marry them! hehehehehehe Cheers!
- 56.69 g stolichnaya vanilla vodka, frozen
- 28.34 g Cointreau liqueur
- 0-0 fluid ounce cranberry juice (splash)
- 1 lime, juice of
- Add vodka to a cocktail strainer half filled with ice and shake about 10 times.
- Add cointreau and juices and swirl to mix.
- Strain into cold martini glass that have been rimmed with sugar or vanilla sugar if desired.
Loved it! I floated some frozen cranberries on top to keep it cold and add to the holiday season. Made for December Beverage Tag.
Delicious! I liked the sweet/tart taste with an undertone of vanilla.
oh wow!!!! my friend and i loooooved these!! we love the way this came together! i ran out of my stolichnaya vanilla vodka halfway through so i finished it off with smirnoff vanilla vodka which was just as yummy! we loved this! better than a regular cosmo for sure! we WILL be making these again!!!! LOVED it! made for bevy tag!