Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adult version of an old favorite.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 8 -12 ounces vanilla Coca-Cola
- 8 -12 ounces Coca-Cola
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Pour vodka into a cocktail glass.
- Top with vanilla coke, diet coke, or Dr. Pepper.
- mix 1 oz vodka, 8-12 oz coke, Vanilla flavorina to taste.
- (1/4 - 1/2 tsp.
- Add ice cubes and serve.
Loved it....I like diet root beer and vanilla vodka, but never thought of trying coke...
This has to become a classic drink! I used diet coke. this is smoothness with a kick! This will be great winter or summer. I did pretty much double of Coke but this drink isn't going to be ruined by using as much mix as you desire in it. Thanks Lazy for a lovely drink that I'll keep repeating for both the winter holidays and sipping on the deck in the summer sun
I made this with Coke Zero, and was amazed at how well the vanilla vodka worked in the drink! Made on Boomette's recommendation for I Recommend tag.