I love this, it has some body. It's a good gift idea or keep for yourself.
Make and share this Vanilla Coffee Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Measure all of the ingredients into a dry bowl.
- Use a fork to combine everything evenly.
- You can powder everything in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture to a resealable container, or a pretty jar.
- To Prepare:.
- Place 3-4 Tbsp of dry Vanilla Cafe mix into a coffee cup.
- Add hot water to fill up the cup (about 3/4 cup hot water).
- Stir and serve.
Great recipe! I used decaf instant coffee. Yum yum. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
wow oh wow loved this used pumpkin pudding cause i love pumpkincoffee had to use whole package of pudding mix to make the flavor pop this recipe is keeper going to try chocolate pudding next
This is great! I'm afraid I'm one of those who just can't make a recipe straight, without "fixing" it here or there, but this one I did JUST as the recipe called for, except the one suggestion from Sweet PQ about doubling the sugar free pudding for extra vanilla. I used the blender to blend the coffee and everything together. And I'm glad I did! It wasn't TOO sweet, and was creamy and will be a standard for me now! The extra pudding may make it a little thicker. I like flavored coffee every morning, and have been spending oodles on the mixes. Now I will make them myself!