- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup instant dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla instant pudding mix (Sugar Free works well but use less volume. I used 1 1/2 Tbsps)
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all of the ingredients into a dry bowl.
- Use a fork to combine everything evenly.
- You can powder everything in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture to a resealable container, or a pretty jar.
- To Prepare:.
- Place 3-4 Tbsp of dry Vanilla Cafe mix into a coffee cup.
- Add hot water to fill up the cup (about 3/4 cup hot water).
- Stir and serve.