Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
When in mood for comfort food, especially coffee, I have this:) This is very enjoyable these days in the summer heat.
- 25 g nescafe instant coffee
- 1 liter vanilla ice cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 10 g hintz Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 4 glasses water
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water.
- Add coffee.
- Boil for a few more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, except the ice cream, and blend well.
- Serve chilled in 4 glasses with a scoop of ice cream on top and a sprinkle of a little cocoa powder!
- Enjoy this pretty coffee with a sweet smile on your lips!
- Drink away!