Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this moist tender cake with Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or sliced strawberries! FromBon Appetit.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Generously coat 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Whisk flour, sugar, orange peel, and lemon peel in large bowl to blend.
- Using electric mixer, beat eggs in another large bowl until thick about 4 minutes.
- Gradually beat in oil, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat until just blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake cake until tester inserted comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on rack 20 minutes.
- Invert onto platter; cool completely (Can be made one day ahead. Cover and let stand at room temperature).