My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Generously coat 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- 3Whisk flour, sugar, orange peel, and lemon peel in large bowl to blend.
- 4Using electric mixer, beat eggs in another large bowl until thick about 4 minutes.
- 5Gradually beat in oil, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- 6Add flour mixture and beat until just blended.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake cake until tester inserted comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- 9Cool cake in pan on rack 20 minutes.
- 10Invert onto platter; cool completely (Can be made one day ahead. Cover and let stand at room temperature).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla-Citrus Tea Ring
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 304.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g