1/5 Photos of Vanilla Cinnamon Buttered Coffee
I created this today when I made Vanilla Butter for Pancakes (Diabetic) and had to pass it on. It's richly delicious and will add an elegant touch to your holiday coffee for guests and family. You really don't need to make the butter recipe for this but if you you'll have it on hand for pancakes, muffins and coffee!. Please note that vanilla beans can be used several times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the vanilla bean in half, place the two halves into the brewing basket along with the 2 cinnamon sticks.
- 2Brew the coffee as usual.
- 3When it's done remove the vanilla beans and cinnamon sitcks and gently rinse the grounds off of them.
- 4Place a vanilla bean half and a cinnamon stick in each cup.
- 5Add a half teaspoon of butter to each cup.
- 6Fill with the hot coffee and stir gently.
- 7Add sweetening and cream as and if you wish.
- 9Add the cinnamon sticks and vanilla bean halves to the cups, add plain brewed coffee and top with a small dollop of the premade butter mix.
- 10Add sweetener and cream as you like.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Cinnamon Buttered Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: