1/2 Photos of Vanilla-Chocolate-and Butterscotch Pudding Mixes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Vanilla: mix sugar,cornstarch and salt with 2 c milk cook over medium heat until it thickens and comes to a boil boil 1 minute remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 2Pour into a bowl and place wax paper on top,Chill.
- 3Chocolate: mix sugar,cornstarch,salt and cocoa with 2 c milk.
- 4cook same as vanilla pudding.
- 5Butterscotch: Mix brown sugar,cornstarch and salt with 2 c milk.
- 6Cook same as vanilla and chocolate but also adding the butter at the end.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla-Chocolate-and Butterscotch Pudding Mixes
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1000.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 760.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 212.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 154.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g