Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A rich and tasty cake. Enjoy!
Make and share this Vanilla Chip Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips into a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low until all is moistneed.
- Beat on medium until batter is thick and uniform.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a 12 cup Bundt pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Cake is done when a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean--it might need a few more minutes in the oven,.