- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips into a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low until all is moistneed.
- Beat on medium until batter is thick and uniform.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a 12 cup Bundt pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Cake is done when a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean--it might need a few more minutes in the oven,.