Recipe by looneytunesfan
One word......... YUMMMMMMM!
Top Review by Little Bee
Yes, one word...Yum! I had some leftover Coffee, Vanilla Ice Cream and a ton of Chocolates from the Holidays didn't feel like driving to Starbucks and saw this! It was fabulous.I stuck with the way the recipe was written except just used regular coffee because that was what I had. Worked fine so this could be modified to suit different tastes. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 cup coffee, cold prepared MAXWELL HOUSE Vanilla Flavored
- 3 5⁄8 ounces milk chocolate candy bars (1/3 of bar) or 3 5⁄8 ounces dark Toblerone chocolate bar, Swiss Bittersweet, coarsely chopped (1/3 of bar)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Place coffee and candy in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until chocolate is chopped into small pieces. Add ice cream; cover. Blend on high speed, using on/off action, until smooth.
- Pour into 3 tall glasses. Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, if desired. Serve immediately.