Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One word......... YUMMMMMMM!
- 1 cup coffee, cold prepared MAXWELL HOUSE Vanilla Flavored
- 3 5⁄8 ounces milk chocolate candy bars (1/3 of bar) or 3 5⁄8 ounces dark Toblerone chocolate bar, Swiss Bittersweet, coarsely chopped (1/3 of bar)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Place coffee and candy in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until chocolate is chopped into small pieces. Add ice cream; cover. Blend on high speed, using on/off action, until smooth.
- Pour into 3 tall glasses. Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, if desired. Serve immediately.
Yes, one word...Yum! I had some leftover Coffee, Vanilla Ice Cream and a ton of Chocolates from the Holidays didn't feel like driving to Starbucks and saw this! It was fabulous.I stuck with the way the recipe was written except just used regular coffee because that was what I had. Worked fine so this could be modified to suit different tastes. Thanks for a great recipe.
Very easy and very delicious! This was one of those recipes that I knew I’d just love, even though I’m not seriously into either making or eating desserts. I was serving four so increased the quantity so that there was more than enough for four. I made it with ground coffee which had been filtered and I added ½ a teaspoon of vanilla essence. I used a generous quantity of dark Toblerone and vanilla ice cream. I transferred it from the blender to a single serving bowl which I kept in the freezer until serving time, when I served it with fresh nectarines, and a light sprinkling of cinnamon. Everyone loved it, and came back for more so that it was completely eaten up! Even the 85 year old grumpikins – who prefers to complain than admit to liking anything! – loved it, so I am clearly destined to make this again during the summer months! Thank you, looneytunesfan, for sharing this simple-to-make winner!