The vanilla in the olive oil in this recipe gives the chicken the perfect flavor when cooked ... and the rice is complimentary to say the least. Enjoy. (the recipe is only for one person ... you may multiply as needed)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour olive oil and vanilla into pan and heat over med-high heat for 1 minute.
- 2Rub sea salt on both sides of chicken, then place in pan, being careful not to spatter oil on yourself.
- 3Cook chicken until slightly browned on both sides, and cooked through to center, turning every 2-3 minutes.
- 4When done, remove chicken and add rice, water and vegetable bullion, still over med-high heat.
- 5Stir until rice is soft, make sure to smash and stir in bullion.
- 6Rice will not absorb all water, this is ok.
- 7Pour rice over chicken and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Chicken With Veggie Rice
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon cubes