Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from the Vanilla Culinary Site and I wanted to post it here so that I could find it easily again. Sounds wonderful! Enjoy!
- 3 well beaten eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups light sour cream
- 1 3⁄4 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Cream the cheese with the sugar and then add the eggs, vanilla and salt.
- Beat until smooth.
- Blend in the sour cream but do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into the prepared crust.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumbs on top.
- Bake in moderate oven at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until just set.
- Cool slowly at room temperature.
- Chill for several hours or overnight is best.
- The filling will be soft.
- Its a very creamy cheesecake.
- Graham Cracker Nut Crust: Reserve 3 tablespoons of the crust mixture for the top and press the remainder onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bring crust only about 2 1/2 inches up the sides.