Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make this a day before you serve it so it firm up.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- For Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a mixing bowl; pour into a 9-inch springform pan. (Line the pan with a circle of parchment paper if desired.) With a spoon, pat mixture evenly on the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- For Filling: Add softened cream cheese to the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on low speed, adding sugar gradually. Add vanilla, then add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly with each addition. Pour into crust. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and set on a rack to cool.
- For Topping: Mix sour cream, vanilla extract and sugar together until smooth. Pour evenly onto cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight.