Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet and spicy drink for the summer or anytime that your in the mood for something cool and delicious. It's diabetic legal.
- 4 teaspoons good quality instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- Place coffee, sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon and allspice in pitcher.
- Add water; stir until coffee granules are completely dissolved.
- Stir in milk and ice cubes; pour evenly into 4 tall glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Made this for my daughter who is crazy about "specialty" coffee drinks and she loved it. I did add a bit of cream to her drink and I increased the vanilla to 2 tsp as I love vanilla. Thanks for the recipe!
Quick, easy and delicious. Thanks Anna for sharing this spicy treat. I loved it, I did add a little more spice, personal preference only. This was sooo good, that I drank the entire thing by myself. Thanks for contributing to my coffee addiction. The vanilla, cinnamon and allspice worked beautifully together, to creat a perfect iced coffee. Made for Went to Market.
So creamy & delicious!! I will triple the recipe next time. Used Almond milk and vanilla/caramel General Mills International instant coffee. Soooo good. My 9 yr old loved it as well. Thanks for sharing!