Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Served with Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Reduction. I got this recipe from the Hemispheres Magazine on Continental Airlines, Aug. 2011, pg 136. Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/beef-tenderloin-with-red-wine-reduction-464357#ixzz1YHRH6o1H
- 5 carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 vanilla bean, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- sea salt and pepper
- Saute all ingredients, except salt and pepper, in sauce pan over medium heat until glazed and fork tender.
- Remove vanilla bean.
- Season with salt and pepper.