Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
A rich, creamy treat for tea lovers. I saw Bob Greene on Rachael Ray's show and tried this recipe. It is so soothing and delicious.
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 lipton premium pyramid vanilla caramel truffle tea bags
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- In a one-quart saucepan, bring the milk, water and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add the tea bags.
- Brew for 3 minutes then remove the tea bags and cinnamon sticks.
- Stir in the sugar and serve immediately.
Simply delicious. If you like tea you can't possibly miss with this and if you don't you will after you try this! I used fat free milk and Splenda and enjoyed each delightful sip. The caramel flavor is stronger that I had thought that it would be which was a pleasant surprise and it's start to sipping in 5 mins just as promised. Thank you oh so much Lainey for this winter pleasure. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.