Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
being from Boston, I have always loved to drink CapeCodders. A few years ago I ran out of plain vodka so subsituted what I had and now love the drink best my new way! I have gotten my friends hooked on this ever since!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 3 ounces cranberry juice (Im not a fan of measuring out drinks, I do it all by eye)
- 1. get your favorite glass.
- 2. add ice.
- 3. add desired amount of vanilla vodka.
- 4. add your favorite cranberry cocktail.
- 5. enjoy!
This was very tasty and I really enjoyed the vanilla flavor w/ the cranberry. Thanks for posting!