Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
A friend brought this dessert to a baby shower. They are so easy to make and everyone loves them. I make them in lemon, chocolate and strawberry, but, the vanilla seems to be the favorite. They are so cute and are perfect for wedding or baby showers!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix, duncan hines
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1⁄2 of a can betty crocker vanilla icing
- 1 (20 ounce) package white almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake Duncan Hines Classic White Cake as directed on box (in 9 X 13 pan).
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Slice brown edges off top and sides of cake and crumble white cake in large bowl.
- Mix crumbled cake with 1/2 can Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing.
- After mixing well roll into balls. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt vanilla almond bark as directed on package.
- Roll cake ball into the melted vanilla bark and place on wax paper until coating if firm.