Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cake is just the right dessert to top off a great meal. A light, airy cake with the essence of vanilla. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the sweetener, milk, vanilla, oil, and egg replacer and mix together gently until just mixed.
- Pour into a lightly oiled cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Check with a knife to see if done.
- When cooled, ice and serve.