Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best!! And it is so easy to make!!! Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days, or frozen for 1 month. Bring to room temp and beat 1 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened (no subs)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat butter in med bowl on med speed until creamy.
- Beat in marshmallow cream.
- Blend well.
- Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Increase speed to hi and beat for 3 minutes.
I made the frosting today and it turned out tooo sweet. I used 1 cup of powdered sugar, just as called for, but I ended up throwing it away after letting my husband and friend tasted it. I tried the second time without the sugar just butter and marshmallow. It turned out better.
This was very fluffy and light. A great recipe. From Brewhead
Amazing! Loved it!