Recipe by Outta Here
A nice flavored butter for use on pancakes, French toast, bagels, or waffles.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Followed your recipe right on down & your flavored butter is wonderful! Used it initially on some special French toast I'd made & now look forward to having it on some pancakes over the next few days! A great keeper of a recipe, thanks to you! [Made & reviewed as a THANK YOU for completing the Baker's Dozen Special in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
- 4 ounces unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow the butter to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Slice the vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape the meat from inside the bean.
- Combine the butter with the vanilla meat, Splenda, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Shape the butter into a small stick and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator.