Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This very basic cookie is tasty and so easy to whip together when you want something sweet. The recipe is based on one that appeared on a bottle of McCormick vanilla extract.
- 236.59 ml softened butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 large egg
- 14.79 ml pure vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml almond extract (optional)
- 473.18 ml flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla, and almond extract, if using, and beat well.
- Mix in flour.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
This recipe was so simple, YET DELICIOUS! Honestly I ate 6...then went back n ate the other six!
Absolutly delish n simple! We love em.
Tasted DELISH!! i tried it to the original recipe the i tried 1 and a half cup flour and a half cup cocoa powder and added a few chocolate chips and it was even better, if that was possible!