Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe comes from "Chef Bobo's Good Food Cookbook" I haven't made these yet. This recipe is only supposed to make a dozen cookies and while it is easily up-sized to make more, sometimes you only want just a few cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Add in the flour.
- Roll dough into 12 equal sized balls.
- Place balls on prepared sheets, leaving 3 inches between to allow for spreading.
- Press dough balls down lightly.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until firm.
- Cool on rack.