Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Vanilla Butter twist on a Buerre Blanc Sauce
Make and share this Vanilla Butter Beurre Blanc Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place the shallots in a saucepan with the vanilla bean, wine and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil and reduce mixture until 1/4 cup of liquid is left.
- Add 2 tablespoons of heavy cream and bring mixture back to a boil.
- Add the butter, cut into pieces, and mix with a whisk until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove vanilla bean and scrape the seeds into the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.