Recipe by andypandy
An easy pantry ingredient cake, can use the vanilla bean as I did or just extract
- 3 whole large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups unbleached white all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs sugar vanilla into mixer bowl, beat on high for ten minutes or until tripled in volume, and ribbons form.
- Drizzle in oil continue beating.
- Measure the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Add the flour mix alternately with milk.
- Pour batter into a buttered and floured ten cup bundt pan, and place into preheated 350 degrees oven.
- Bake until tester comes away clean, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack let cool 15 minutes, then unmould onto rack, and cool completely.