Chef #907351's Note:
a thick, icy, creamy, and sweet coffee drink with a hint of vanilla. Based on a vanilla frappuccino from starbucks with more coffee flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix vanilla syrup, sugar, milk, pudding mix, coffee, and creamer in a blender until all the powders are mixed.
- 2add all the ice to the mixture and ice cream (optional), blend for 10-15 seconds or until ice is fine and mixed throughout.
- 3pour the mix into a glass until 3/4 of the glass is full.
- 4fill the rest of the glass with whipped cream and sprinkle a pinch of cocoa powder on the whipped cream.
- 5let sit in freezer for 10 minutes before drinking to make colder.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Blended Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla instant pudding mix