Recipe by samzamzm
a thick, icy, creamy, and sweet coffee drink with a hint of vanilla. Based on a vanilla frappuccino from starbucks with more coffee flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup of your favorite milk
- 3⁄4 cup of extra strength coffee
- 3 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer (powder)
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla ice cream (optional)
- whipped cream
- 1 pinch cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- mix vanilla syrup, sugar, milk, pudding mix, coffee, and creamer in a blender until all the powders are mixed.
- add all the ice to the mixture and ice cream (optional), blend for 10-15 seconds or until ice is fine and mixed throughout.
- pour the mix into a glass until 3/4 of the glass is full.
- fill the rest of the glass with whipped cream and sprinkle a pinch of cocoa powder on the whipped cream.
- let sit in freezer for 10 minutes before drinking to make colder.