These are the BEST cookies you will ever eat, this is actually a secret recipe that my Granny refused to give up, but after me complaining that it wasn't fair that we only ever got them when we ome home to New Zealand, which isn't ery often, she gave it up, YEY!!! I have it now and I am going to share it
- cream butter, sugar and essence.
- add egg.
- then add dry ingredients.
- roll into balls.
- place on cold greased trays.
- press down with a fork.
- bake 15-20 minutes at 190 degrees.
- or 12-15 minutes for me because I have and aga.