Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I came up with for catering. It is simple, beautiful, and the best tasting trifle I have ever had.
- In a large bowl, prepare instant pudding with 3 cups whole milk.
- Beat in the mascarpone cheese and set aside.
- Slice the pound cakes into 8ths (you should need exactly 1 1/2 pound cakes to make one trifle).
- Arrange three slices of pound cake in the bottom of each trifle dish.
- Take another 2 slices of pound cake, cut them into 4ths, and place the cubes into the unfilled spaces between the three already placed slices of pound cake.
- Sprinkle the pound cake with triple sec (you can use as much or as little as you like -- I like to use about 3-4 tablespoons per layer).
- Spread 1/6 of the pudding mixture on each of the pound cake layers.
- Spread berries evenly over the pudding.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Enjoy! :).