Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and easy, this is a fabulous mix of berries and yogurt! If you like, you can make a thin layer of graham crackers or granola in each vanilla/berry layer.
- 2 (453.59 g) container vanilla yogurt
- 283.49 g package frozen mixed berries
- 29.58 ml crushed graham crackers
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
- Cover the bottoms of two small glasses with a layer of yogurt. Cover layer with berries.
- Repeat until both glasses are full, ending with a fruit layer. Sprinkle with graham crackers and nutmeg.
These are great. A fantastic way for me to get DD and DH to eat healthy. They both loved it. :) I used blueberries out of the freezer (from earlier this summer) and crushed teddy-grahams. YUM! Too easy not to make again.
This is a good and easy recipe. My kids appreciated the change from the usual granola to graham crackers. They all commented on the wonderful flavor from the ground nutmeg. What a great idea! Thanks!