Recipe by Redsie
Top Review by Color Guard Mom
Very good dessert style parfait. This definitely taste much smoother/lighter than a regular yogurt parfait - the cool whip is what makes it for dessert, not a meal. I'll definitely make this again! Thanks for posting! Made for Photo Tag Game.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups blueberries or 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups low-fat granola
Directions See How It's Made
- Add whipped topping to yogurt in large bowl; stir gently until well blended.
- Layer whipped topping mixture, blueberries and granola alternately in ten 6-oz. dessert glasses.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.