Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe that came off the back of the vanilla beans I ordered.
Make and share this Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Place mixing bowl and wire whisk attachment in the freezer to chill for 30 minutes (this is KEY).
- Remove chilled bowl and whisk and set up mixer.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream, vanilla bean seeds, and powdered sugar.
- Whip on low for 1 minute, and then turn mixer speed up to high.
- Mix until whip cream is stiff about 2 minutes.