Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
In ‘Williams-Sonoma: Essentials of Breakfast and Brunch’
Make and share this Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- In a pitcher, stir the ground coffee into 4 cups water.
- Cover and let rest at room temperature overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the vanilla beans, milk, and sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and immediately remove from the heat.
- Allow to steep for about 20 minutes.
- Select 4 tumblers.
- Strain the coffee through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl.
- Strain again through a coffee filter into a large, clean pitcher.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee into the glasses, filling them within 1 inch of the rim.
- Top each glass with ¼ cup of the vanilla flavored milk.
- Garnish each drink with a vanilla bean pod and serve immediately.