1/1 Photo of Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bars from Kaf
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this recipe in a KAF catalog and is described as "Creamy, vanilla-scented bars, perfect with a cup of coffee" Sure sounds good to me for a Sunday Morning breakfast or just a special treat. Prep time does not include cooling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 59.16 ml confectioners' sugar
- 73.94 ml butter, melted
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2To Make Crust:.
- 3Stir together the crumbs, sugar, salt and melted butter.
- 4Press into bottom and about 1/2" up sides of an 8"x8" square pan.
- 5Freeze for 15 minutes if using a metal pan (not necessary if using ceramic or glass), then bake for 8-10 minutes, until set, the color won't change much.
- 6Remove from oven and cool.
- 7Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 8To Make Batter:.
- 9Blend cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- 10Add cream, eggs, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice, mix until combined.
- 11Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl as you mix.
- 12Spoon batter into cooled crust.
- 13Bake bars for 30-40 minutes, until filling is set but still soft in the middle.
- 14Remove from oven and cool at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 15Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 16Just before serving, top with fresh berries or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bars from Kaf
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g