1/4 Photos of Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
My husband is in love with the vanilla bean cheesecake from TGI Fridays, so I was sent on a search to find a similar recipe. He says this is very good, and nearly the same as their recipe. One warning: He doesn't eat the crust, so I don't know if that is exactly the same as their recipe. This will take a lot of time to make, but is worth it.
My Private Note
9 in. c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla, divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (or 3 T flour)
- 2 vanilla pod, beans removed, divided
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ounces one-third less fat reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 9 in springform pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- 2Mix the graham crackers with 1/4 C sugar.
- 3Add the egg yolk, 1/4 t. vanilla, and melted butter, in that order.
- 4Press mixture into the pan, and bake for 8 minutes (or until edges are slightly brown).
- 5Remove and let cool.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cornstarch, and 1 C sugar, mixing until sugar dissolves. Add butter, 1/2 t vanilla, and beans from one vanilla pod, blend until smooth. Spread on crust.
- 8Bake 30-35 minutes, cool 1 hour.
- 9In a cold mixing bowl, beat 1 C cream until soft peaks form. Add 2 T powdered sugar, and continue beating. Place in another bowl in fridge. Without washing first bowl, beat the 1/3 less fat cream cheese in it, until fluffy. Add the white chocolate, and beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream from fridge; place back in fridge.
- 10In another cold bowl, beat 1 C whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add 1 T powdered sugar, and beans from one vanilla pod beating until stiff peaks form.
- 11Spread mousse evenly on top (cream cheese/white chocolate mixture). Refrigerate for an hour, then spread whipped cream on top. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8633.4
- Calories from Fat 6513
- Total Fat 723.7 g
- Saturated Fat 434.3 g
- Cholesterol 2254.6 mg
- Sodium 5502.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 501.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 409.4 g
- Protein 71.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: