Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Vanilla Bath Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly beat eggs, then mix in canola oil and vanilla fragrance.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir together salt, baking soda, and cornstarch.
- Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture and combine to cookie dough consistency.
- Roll the dough gently into 1 inch balls, no need to flatten, and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 5-7 minutes.
- They do not need to be browned, just spread and well set.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in a sealed container.
- Wait 24 hours after baking before using.
- Drop one or two cookies into a warm bath and allow them to dissolve slowly.
- NOTE: Smashing or crumbling them prematurely will create floating crumbs!