My Private Note
bath co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly beat eggs, then mix in canola oil and vanilla fragrance.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together salt, baking soda, and cornstarch.
- 5Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture and combine to cookie dough consistency.
- 6Roll the dough gently into 1 inch balls, no need to flatten, and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake approximately 5-7 minutes.
- 8They do not need to be browned, just spread and well set.
- 9Allow to cool completely before storing in a sealed container.
- 10Wait 24 hours after baking before using.
- 11Drop one or two cookies into a warm bath and allow them to dissolve slowly.
- 12NOTE: Smashing or crumbling them prematurely will create floating crumbs!
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Bath Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 8468.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g