1/1 Photo of Vanilla Banana Pancakes
A simply tasty treat to wake up to in the morning. Good even without syrup, though I did try topping them with some extra vanilla yogurt. Yummm...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel bananas and begin to mash them into a bowl.
- 2Add in sugar and yogurt- Mix together.
- 3Stir in Butter and Baking Powder until well blended.
- 4Beat together the milk and egg, and add to batter.
- 5Add the wheat flour - mix and slowly add in the white flour.
- 6Pour either 1/4 cup OR 1/3 cup of batter onto hot non-stick griddle or lightly buttered skillet- Low-Medium Heat. Cook until tops are bubbly and edges look dry. Turn and cook until lightly browned. (Expect to slowly cook to insure fully cooked centers - I used a lid over my skillet for a little bit in the beginning of the cooking process).
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 332.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g