Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whatt a wonderful, light, sweet, simple dessert! Most people can eat this. It is a very nice combination!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 3 medium bananas, sliced, then dipped in lemon juice
- 36 vanilla wafers (approximately)
- Combine condensed milk and water well.
- Add vanilla pudding mix, beating until blended well.
- Let refrigerate for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 cup of pudding into 2 ½-quart glass bowl.
- Add one third of the vanilla wafers and bananas, then pudding.
- Repeat this, layering two times.
- End with pudding mixture.
- Let chill well before serving up!
SO DELICIOUS!! Simple, very sweet.. I love SWEETS!! I added an extra banana because I like to have bananas in every bite. I reccomend this recipe. = )
This was very good. We made it as a last-minute dinner addition and it was enjoyed by all! Very easy, very tasty. Thanks!
So creamy and good! This pudding and rich and worth it!!!!!