Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Whatt a wonderful, light, sweet, simple dessert! Most people can eat this. It is a very nice combination!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 3 medium bananas, sliced, then dipped in lemon juice
- 36 vanilla wafers (approximately)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine condensed milk and water well.
- Add vanilla pudding mix, beating until blended well.
- Let refrigerate for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 cup of pudding into 2 ½-quart glass bowl.
- Add one third of the vanilla wafers and bananas, then pudding.
- Repeat this, layering two times.
- End with pudding mixture.
- Let chill well before serving up!