Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious moist loaf!
Make and share this Vanilla Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in bananas and yogurt.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Bake in greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan at 350 degrees for approximately one hour.
LOVE this recipe. I have tried many over the years and this one is flawless and foolproof and sooo yummy. I use a whisk to stir in the dry ingredients to ensure it's light and non-rubbery.
Ive never tried banana bread with vanilla yogurt and I was nicely surprised. Is really delicious and very moist. Will bake again.
Best banana bread I've ever had. My family loves this!!