Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These look easy to make with ingredients on hand. I have not tried them yet.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- coconut, for sprinkling
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
- milk, to mix
- In large bowl mix together flour, coconut, baking powder and brown sugar.
- In separate bowl mix together butter, milk, egg and vanilla.
- Make well in centre of dry ingredients and add milk mixture.
- Stir to just combine.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans and bake at 190 C for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with vanilla icing and sprinkle with coconut.
- To make icing mix ingredients together.
I estimated on the amount of brown sugar (1/2 cup ) in this recipe, the amount was missing. I also baked them at 350 F for 18 minutes. Real pleased with the results.