6 hrs 7 mins
This soap is great for removing dirt and oil from the skin without drying. Vanilla gives it a delicious fragrance and the ground almonds provide a beautifully textured soap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup whole almond
- 4 ounces castile bath soap
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla fragrance oil
- 1Grind the almonds to a fine powder in a food processor or coffee grinder and set aside.
- 2Shred the soap and set aside.
- 3In a heavy saucepan bring the water to a boil; then reduce heat to a simmer and add the shredded soap until it is melted.
- 4Remove the pan from the heat and add the almond powder, almond oil, and vanilla fragrance oil, stirring until well blended.
- 5Spoon the soap into a mold and let set for five hours or until hardened.
- 6Use it in the shower!
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla and Almond Soap
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.6
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: