Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Saw this on Kelsely's Essentials. They looked good and easy.
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups whole almonds
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Beat the egg white with the vanilla extract.
- add the almonds and stir to coat.
- Combine the sugar, salt and cinnamon and.
- combine with mixture.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wax paper and
- break into clusters.