Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use as icing for cakes or cupcakes, or as a dip for fruit. So creamy and delicious, nobody will believe you if you tell them it has tofu in it! Adapted from Alex Jamieson's The Great American Detox Diet. You can use maple syrup, brown rice syrup, or any other sweet syrup in place of the agave nectar.
- 1 (16 ounce) package silken tofu
- 3⁄4 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Line a sieve with paper towels and place tofu inside. Pull paper towels up to cover tofu and place a can or other heavy object on top. Drain for 15 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth, scraping sides once or twice.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Keeps in airtight container in refrigerator for 5 days.