Audrey M's Note:
This can be made for your pleasure or to be given as gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large Ziplock bag, place coffee and add extracts.
- 2Stir the coffee very well to blend in flavors.
- 3Store flavored coffee in a plastic bag or an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 4I freeze my coffee to keep its freshness.
- 5I take out how much I need and place it back into the freezer.
- 6Brew coffee as usual.
- 7You can use decaffeinated coffee as well as other flavored oils such as coconut, rum, hazelnut and chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Almond Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: