1/1 Photo of Vanilla Almond Butter
So good with apple slices, on toasted English muffins, with grahm crackers. Adapted from the California Almond Board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor combine almonds, almond oil, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Remove vanilla paste from inside bean and add paste to mixture.
- 4Blend to combine.
- 5For best flavor, chill for 24 hours prior to serving.
- 6Serve with vanilla or cinnamon graham crackers, apples or other fruit, on toast, muffins, or put in smoothies! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Almond Butter
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.7
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: